Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Uber-beautiful Gown by Merlene Marcelo


It was the perfect gown for me.

My budget was 15k for a bridal gown. Yup. (I know I'm not in Divisoria, haha!) My couture, Merlene Marcelo, can't possibly work on that budget coz it's ultra cheap. I told her I prefer minimal beadwork. Truth is it'll make my gown so pricey. So, she suggested I'll use french lace instead. And she can put some beadwork on it to make the laces stand out. My gown isn't 15k but the price is fairly good enough for me.

Anyways, I love, love the concept she presented. Plus, she made 3 different tops for me. The inverted bolero (concept of which I got from another couture, =) ), as you can see in the picture above, is just 1 of them. I'll post the other 2 tops which are both great!

Visit Merlene online at www.merlenemarcelo.com

I'm included in her website, btw. Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails